FREE Online Webinars – 2 per month. Focus on Leadership, Club Quality and Personal Growth. Ongoing learning for ALL club members with D50 skilled presenters.
Please select REGISTER or CLICK the images below for access to the webinar.
Hosting Zoom for Contests
District 50 Zoom Master Thomas Kenyon, VC4, SR3 will provide hands-on training in Zoom for your upcoming contests. Learn and practice techniques for breakout rooms, sharing your screen, host and co-hosting. You will gain proficiency for both your contests and your club meetings through this hands-on training
September 15, 2022: 7:00 – 8:00 pm
**** Zoom Room will open at 6:00 pm for gathering ****
PAST LEADERSHIP LEARNING SESSIONS
If you missed a session you can catch the replays of recent Leadership Learning Webinars here!
Select sessions have been made available. Based on requests made throughout District 50. Please select the one you wish to watch:
Session Recordings available:
- 3/28/2022 – “Hybrid Meetings: Necessary then, and Necessary Now” with Christopher Williams, DTM
- 4/11/2022 — “Roadmap to Completing Your DTM” Panel Discussion
Recent Recordings Not Available:
- 1/20/2022 – “Pathways Gems” with DaWane Wanek, DTM
- 1/27/2022 – “Powerful Productivity Tips & Tools” with Charlene Burroughs, DTM PRA, PDG
- 1/31/2022 – “Best Practices for Corporate Clubs” with Club Growth Director Manny Garcia, DTM
- 2/17/2022 – “From Good to Great: How to Give Impactful Evaluations” with Stephanie Hobart, DTM
- 2/24/2022 – “Emotional Intelligence and You” with Denise Castille, DTM
- 5/26/2022 — “Club Leadership: Transitioning for the Upcoming Year” Panel Discussion with Kimberly Richards TC3, IP3