District 50 Leadership – Call for Nominations 2024-2025
The District Leadership Committee (DLC) announces the call for Nominations for District Leadership for the year 2024 – 2025. The Chair for the District Leadership Committee is Kristy Pedersen, DTM.
The purpose of this District is to enhance the quality and performance and extend the network of the member clubs of Toastmasters International within the boundaries of this District, thereby offering greater numbers of people the opportunity to benefit from the Toastmasters educational program by:
- Focusing on the critical success factors as specified by the District educational and membership goals.
- Ensuring that each club effectively fulfills its responsibilities to its individual members.
- Providing effective training and leadership development opportunities for Club and District officers.
The positions for election are:
- District Director
- Program Quality Director
- Club Growth Director
- Division Director (6 positions)
Other Positions, appointed by the District Director are:
- Area Director (26 positions)
- Finance Manager
- Administration Manager
- Public Relations Manager
Required Nomination Forms
- Candidate Application 450E
- District Leader Nominating Form 450C
(Use only if nominating another member. For Self-nomination, use Item 450E)
- District Officer Biographical Info 11-2019 Item 450H
- Officer Agreement and Release Form 11-2019 Item 450D
District 50 Area Director Applications
Develop your leadership skills as an Area Director, the direct liaison between the District and the clubs. Apply now for 2024 – 2025 appointed positions. An Area Director supports 3 – 5 clubs within a Division. Area Directors conduct club visits at least twice a year within their respective areas to understand and support club needs. In turn, these visits help District leaders understand how to support and meet the needs of each club.
How to Submit your Nomination?
Forms for elected positions are due January 15, 2024. Forms for appointed positions may continue to be submitted past this date.
- Call for Nominations 11-2019 Item 450B
- District Leader Competencies
- Protocol 9.0: District Campaigns and Elections
Email your questions to the District Leadership Chair, Kristy Pedersen, DTM at email@example.com
Toastmasters International Mission
We empower individuals to become more effective communicators and leaders. more effective communicators and leaders.
We build new clubs and support all clubs in achieving excellence.bs and support all clubs in achieving excellence.