District 50 Area Director Applications
Develop your leadership skills as an Area Director, the direct liaison between the District and the clubs. Apply now for 2022 – 2023 appointed positions. An Area Director supports 3 – 5 clubs within a Division. Area Directors conduct club visits at least twice a year within their respective areas to understand and support club needs. In turn, these visits help District leaders understand how to support and meet the needs of each club.
District 50 Leadership – Call for Nominations
The District Leadership Committee (DLC) is pleased to announce the call for Nominations for District Leadership for the year 2022-2023. The Chair for the District Leadership Committee is Gaurav Shekhar, DTM.
The purpose of this District is to enhance the quality and performance and extend the network of the member clubs of Toastmasters International within the boundaries of this District, thereby offering greater numbers of people the opportunity to benefit from the Toastmasters educational program by:
- Focusing on the critical success factors as specified by the District educational and membership goals.
- Ensuring that each club effectively fulfills its responsibilities to its individual members.
- Providing effective training and leadership development opportunities for Club and District officers.
The positions open for elections are –
- District Director
- Program Quality Director
- Club Growth Director
- Division Director (6 positions)
Other Positions, appointed by the District Director are –
- Area Director (29 positions)
- Finance Manager
- Administration Manager
- Public Relations Manager
- Candidate Application 450E
- District Leader Nominating Form 450C (Use only if nominating another member. For Self nomination, use Item 450E)
- District Officer Biographical Info 11-2019 Item 450H
- Officer Agreement and Release Form 11-2019 Item 450D
How to Submit your Nomination?
Email the completed paperwork (All forms listed under Mandatory Forms) to email@example.com by December 31, 2022.
Email your questions to the District Leadership Chair, Gaurav Shekhar, DTM at firstname.lastname@example.org