Division STAR Awards
STAR = Striving Towards Amazing Results
PUBLISHED ON THE DISTRICT 50 YOUTUBE –
Once a month 7 STARs will be selected; one from each Division based on their outstanding performance in the District and/or in their club. We are recognizing ordinary members doing extraordinary work who make our District shine like a STAR.
1. Be a member in good standing (financial)
2. Be a member for at least six months
3. Be recommended by your Division Leadership
4. Club Officers can be included, but not required (see Exclusions)
5. Achieve outstanding performance (accomplishment)
District 50 Leaders (Senior 7, District Leaders, District Staff, Division and Asst. Division Directors, Area Directors and Asst. Area Directors)
1. Member/Club will be recognized in the D50 N the Know newsletter
2. Member/Club will be recognized in the SPIKE bulletin
3. Video on Club Growth website of member sharing one thing they have done to make a difference in D50
4. Member will receive $20 in BSB
5. Member Home club will receive the STAR ribbon
6. STAR headshot will appear on Discord.