Looking to make your mark as a Toastmaster? Serving as a club coach is a great way to accomplish that. Learn more from this Club Growth video link, and sign up now at http://d50tm.org/club-growth.
Why?, you ask. Here are 5 good reasons to sign up today as a club coach:
- Apply your Toastmasters experience to help a club with low membership (1 – 12 members) grow and to becomeDistinguished
- Earn dual credit towards DTM (Distinguished Toastmaster) with successful club coach credit and 1 year of district service!!
This 2-for-1 deal was extended to June 30, 2021, due to COVID-19. You can apply the district service to a Pathways DTM.
- Sharpen your listening, leadership & collaboration skills working with club officers and support quality Toastmasters meetings.
- Acquire new contacts and help fellow Toastmasters to build leadership skills and help others. “Pay it forward” just as others helped you get started.
- Use club coaching plans as a Pathways Level 4 or 5 project, or DTM project, setting plans and working with a team.
Get started now in December, to build rapport with club officers and develop a plan to grow a club by June.
Join us at the following one-hour Zoom sessions to learn more:
- Monday Dec. 7 at 8pm – Panel Discussion on how to grow clubs with Club Coaches – sign up at https://tinyurl.com/ClubCoachDec
- Tuesday Dec. 15 at 8:15pm – TLI “Club Care and Retention” – as alternative to Combined Officer training
– sign up for TLI session at http://d50tm.org/program-quality/tli-home/ (scroll down for full schedule)
- Wednesday Dec. 16 at 7pm – TLI Elective “Effective Club Coaching”