District 50 Leadership – Call for Nominations
The District Leadership Committee (DLC) is pleased to announce the call for Nominations for District Leadership for the year 2020-2021. The Chair for the District Leadership Committee is Monnica Rose, DTM, PRA.
The purpose of this District is to enhance the quality and performance and extend the network of the member clubs of Toastmasters International within the boundaries of this District, thereby offering greater numbers of people the opportunity to benefit from the Toastmasters educational program by:
- Focusing on the critical success factors as specified by the District educational and membership goals.
- Ensuring that each club effectively fulfills its responsibilities to its individual members.
- Providing effective training and leadership development opportunities for Club and District officers.
The positions open for elections are –
- District Director
- Program Quality Director
- Club Growth Director
- Division Director (7 positions)
Other Positions, appointed by the District Director are –
- Area Director (48 positions)
- Finance Manager
- Administration Manager
- Public Relations Manager
- Candidate Application 11-2019 Item 450E
- District Leader Nominating Form 10-2019 Item 450C (Use only if nominating another member. For Self nomination, use Item 450E)
- District Officer Biographical Info 11-2019 Item 450H
- Officer Agreement and Release Form 11-2019 Item 450D
How to Submit your Nomination?
Email the completed paperwork (All forms listed under Mandatory Forms) to email@example.com by February 15, 2020
Email your questions to the District Leadership Chair, Monnica Rose, DTM. PRA at firstname.lastname@example.org