For detailed information about the Coronavirus, including prevention and treatment suggestions, please see the CDC website. Additionally, there are many preventative measures you can take to keep yourself healthy. These include:
- Avoiding close contact with sick people.
- Covering your nose and mouth with a tissue when you cough or sneeze. Then throw the tissue in the trash.
- Washing your hands often with soap and water, or using an alcohol-based hand sanitizer if soap is not available.
- Avoiding touching your face, eyes, and mouth to prevent the spread of germs.
- Cleaning and disinfecting frequently touched objects and surfaces using a regular household cleaning spray or wipe.
- Staying home if you become sick to avoid infecting others.